- A great way to contribute to the role of the RSL in support of Veterans, Service Personnel and your local Community
- Generous discounts on meals and drinks
- Exclusive “Members Only” promotions
- RSL Rewards points and promotions
- Invitation to enter children, grandchildren & great grandchildren into Rosebud RSL Christmas Party
- The opportunity to participate in a number of RSL sporting and social activities
- No need to sign in
- Use of Courtesy Bus
- Discounted monthly bus tours
- Full access to members facilities and prices at over 70 RSL venues throughout Victoria
- Service Members have Full voting rights and the ability to stand and serve on the committee
- Affiliate Members have voting rights on matters pertaining to the club only and can serve on the committee
- Quarterly Mufti for service and affiliate members
Please note –If you are visiting the club and you live within a 5 km radius, you are required by law to become a member.
Service – available to past/present serving members of the Australian Defence Force and Allied Armed Forces
Affiliate – available to relatives of a past/present service member or members of emergency services (i.e. Police, Fire Brigade, Ambulance & SES)
Social – available to those not eligible to be Service or Affiliate
Community – no reciprocal rights and limited benefits apply
* Service and Affiliate Membership are required to provide documentary evidence of Service history.
Fee for new members and renewing members for Rosebud RSL is $35.00.
We now also offer a three year membership to Service, Affiliate and Social Members for $90.00.
Fee for community members $5.00
(fees may change)